Starbucks French Roast is a dark-roast, light-bodied, and straightforward coffee with low acidity. Most people appreciate our darkest roast for its extreme smokiness. There are 16 k-cups packaged in each of the 6 boxes and they mix with any Keurig Brewer. Every k-cup is airtight. Moisture, light, and humidity locked out while preserving its flavors and freshness. The product consists of 4-boxes of 24 servings (that’s a total of 96 k-cup pods)
- Low acidity
- Dark roast
- Good capacity
- Slightly bitter
- Great served black or with cream and sugar. Try it with Maxwell House International Cafe as creamer
- Perfect for use in automatic drip brewers
- Packaged in a resealable canister to lock in flavor
- PREMIUM GROUND COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 28-ounce bag of French Roast dark...
- STARBUCKS FRENCH ROAST COFFEE—With notes of dark caramel and sweet smoke, the intense and roasty flavor of Starbucks...
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica...
- Contains one (1) 18 Ounce Bag of Peet's Organic French Roast Ground 100% Arabica Coffee
- Flavor and Roast: Dark Roast. Chocolate truffle, smoke, caramel. A meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a...
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing...