Tim Hortons Ground Coffee is processed using 100% Arabica beans from well-known coffee-growing regions of the world. The coffee is usually served within 20 minutes after brewing. It is an excellently balanced, medium-bodied coffee, with a smooth finish. Making use of our personal special first-class blend is the secret to our amazing coffee.
- Smooth finish
- Good selection
- Slightly bitter
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of...
- A rotating blend of coffee beans from small-holder farmers in the Pacific Rim Islands and in Latin America. The beans...
- Ground coffee beans - Vienna roast
- Contains 1 - 30 ounce canister of ground coffee
- Original Blend is the coffee that made Dunkin' famous, featuring a rich, smooth taste unmatched by others
- Medium roast coffee, specially blended and roasted to deliver the same great taste as the brewed Dunkin' coffee...
- Balanced, full-bodied medium roast with a smooth finish
- One 32-ounce bag of ground coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee grown in Colombia