Last Updated on April 9, 2021 by admin
A coffee maker with a grinder (grind and brew) is everything you need in one coffee machine. It is a compact, programmable brewer with a built-in grinder, that delivers a rich blend of coffee with uncompromising quality.
The coffee we drink tastes better when it is freshly ground. This is because coffee flavor diminishes with time due to oxidation. Fresh grounds produce the best flavor and aroma like the one from roasted beans. Having raw coffee beans also helps in preventing wastage from expiring products.
In today’s article, we will be looking at the best grind and brew coffee makers. Products are independently selected, tested, and reviewed by our team of experts. And when you use our link, we may receive some sale commission.
Coffee Maker with Grinder Buying Guide
The things to look out for before buying a grind and brew coffee maker.
- Quality: The is very important as the durability of coffee makers varies with the parts used. Some are made of plastics and may wear off or leak with time, while some last longer. Aluminum and stainless steel parts are reliable and flexible and will last longer.
- Features: We live in a modern age, so all the cool technologies will make the grind and brew coffee maker more flexible, which translates to a higher user experience.
- Maintenance: Some coffee makers with grinders have detachable parts and are easy to clean, while some don’t. This implies that cleaning will be a tough job for coffee machines with non-removable parts. Easy to clean, translates to improved user experience throughout the product life.
Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Maintenance Guide
Failure to clean the coffee maker with grinder may lead to your coffee tasting very bad. Therefore, users must maintain and clean the coffee machine properly.
The below tips will help you get the best result every time.
- Clean the blades: A small air blower may help get rid of all the powder and grounds. Do not use wet cloth in cleaning this part of the grinder.
- Dry clean the water tank: If not well-taken care of, rust, mildew, or mold in the coffee maker may arise. The water tank should be cleaned and dried occasionally.
- Remove all coffee grounds: Pay attention to all coffee grounds inside the grind and brew coffee maker. Brushes and other useful tools may come in handy when removing grounds inside the coffee machine.
5 Best Coffee Makers with Grinders of 2021
1. Cuisinart DGB-400 Automatic Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Cuisinart DGB-400 Automatic Grind & Brew Coffee Maker is an ultra-sleek, very compact, fully automatic coffee machine with a brew/pause feature, 24-hr programmable, and a 12-cup capacity. It means that you can enjoy as many cups as you like. The coffee maker is very easy to use, allows different brew-strength selectors, and is BPA-free.
- Blade grinder automatically grinds whole beans before brewing for fresh ground flavor
- 12-Cup Glass Carafe
- Simple controls for effortless operation
- Fully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto-off (0–4 hours), 1-4 cup setting, self-clean
- Brew Pause feature
- Included components: Charcoal water filter
2. Cuisinart SS-15P1 Coffee Center
Cuisinart SS-15P1 Coffee Center is ultra-reliable, 12 cups and a single-serve coffee maker with grinder, that lets you sip solo or serve a crowd. It is fully programmable, includes a reusable filter cup, and with the option of a 6, 8, or 10-oz brew. The coffee maker has temperature control, a Bold coffee option, a removable water reservoir, self-clean function, and a 0-4 hour auto-shutoff time.
- 12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle. Material: Metal
- Brew Strength Control - select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor. BPA free.MC Cubic Feet: 1.71
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through.UC Cubic Feet: 1.26
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz; Charcoal water filter
- Includes Cuisinart's Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
3. Gevi 10-Cup Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Gevi 10-Cup Grind and Brew Coffee Maker allow just 4 key press steps to a fully customized coffee. This drip coffee machine is fully programmable, intelligent, features a stainless steel burr grinder, and an 8-grade grind control option that lets you choose the thickness for your favorite brewing.
- ✔【1.5L LARGE CAPACITY】: The Grind Coffee Machine can brew up to 10 cups coffee. Set the number of coffee powder (2,4,6,8,10) through pressing "CUP 2-10" button base on your own needs. If not, the default number of cup is 10.【NOTE: when making coffee, the amount of coffee powder added should correspond to the amount of water, if the machine finishes without running out of corresponding amount of water, you can start it again.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】: Depending on your personal preference, choose coffee beans or coffee powder to make drip coffee. The coffee machine is equipped with a burr grinder, so you can brew a cup of fresh coffee with coffee beans. The coffee beans are gathered and ground by the burr grinder, retain the full flavor of the beans, then the coffee powder will fall directly on the filter.
- 【OPTIMUM FLAVOR THROUGH BREWING SETTINGS】: With 3 strength control settings and 8 coffee grind control grade, create your desired drink. A conical burr grinder lets you choose from 8 grade, from coarse to fine, for the best results by bean type and desired drink. Three settings deliver coffee just the way you like it, with a choice of strong, medium, or mild for flavor customized to your taste. Press the "GRIND OFF" button if you need the coffee machine to stop grinding coffee powder.
- 【AUTOMATIC START FUNCTION】: Entering the timer mode and setting the time you wanted to automatic start, the programmable timer will preset the machine start time and start brewing coffee at the specified time. There is a prompt bell after brewing. It helps to save time making coffee in the morning. After brewing, there is a warming plate design that the coffee can be warmed in the carafe lasts for 120 minutes.
- 【PROMISE& SERVICE】: Consumers will get 1-YEAR Promise of this Brew and Grind Coffee Machine. If you have any problem of this machine, please feel free to contact with us, we will give you the best solution as soon as possible.
4. Black+Decker CM5000B Mill and Brew Coffeemaker
Black+Decker CM5000B Mill and Brew Coffeemaker deliver a strong or mild cup of coffee. The coffee machine is very versatile, durable, features a quick touch programming panel, brew-strength control, and a 12-cup capacity. Beans can be ground to the coarseness of your choice, for more flexibility. Put the beans inside, adjust settings, and let the machine do the rest.
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 ounce. (varies by brewing technique)
5. Cuisinart DGB-550BKP1 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Cuisinart DGB-550BKP1 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker feature a knuckle guard, dripless pour spout, 24-hour programmability, brew-pause function, auto-shutoff function, and has a 12-cup capacity. This coffee maker grinds the whole beans right before brewing to ensure your coffee stays fresh and flavorful.
- 24-Hour Programmability with 12-cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful Coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground Coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-cup feature, MC Cubic Feet is 2.68
- Includes: gold tone commercial filter and charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
- 24-hour programmability with 12-Cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-Cup feature
- Please make sure the 1-4 setting button is pushed on. This setting does make a stronger cup of coffee due to the slower brewing process
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
Any coffee maker needs proper care to keep it running, so regular maintenance like cleaning and descaling is often recommended. Cleaning the grind and brew coffee maker removes residue and prevents rust, while descaling prevents clogging and coffee maker mold from building up.
You can share your experiences in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!